Phone: (954) 602-3813
Fax: (954) 602-3516
TTY: (954) 602-3802
- Employment: Equal Opportunity Employer - The City of Miramar is an equal-opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Accommodations: Under The Americans with Disabilities Act - We provide accommodations based on disability to job applicants and City employees as well as visitors and residents.
- Parking: Please contact the City for information on City locations showing disabled parking spaces and ramps provided for your convenience.
- Transport: For additional information on any transportation service, please call:
- Hearing-speech impaired/TTY
- (Teletype Machine required) 954-602-3802
- Senior Transportation 954-967-1605
- BCT Rider Info 954-357-8400
- See: MIRAMAR COMMUNITY BUS SERVICE for
Access: Miramar Aquatics meets
the requirements under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
regarding accessibility to buildings and facility usage.
The Miramar Regional Park Swimming Pool has disability equipmet available. The Pool Access Chair is an ideal solution to swimming pool access via a platform lift or ramp.
See: SWIMMING FACILITIES for classes and hours of operation.