Through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Home Investment Partnership (HOME), State Housing Initiative Partnership (SHIP), Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) the City of Miramar offers:
- Purchase Assistance and Rehabilitation of Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Eligible Properties
There is funding available to assist approximately five (5) eligible households to purchase NSP eligible properties.
View the NSP Public Notice for more information
Download the City of Miramar Purchase Assistance Application
(CRA) Community Redevelopment Associates of Florida
- Housing Rehabilitation (Program is not accepting new applications until further notice)
This program provides financial assistance to eligible homeowners who are in need of critical repair work on their homes.
- Purchase Assistance (Program Not Currently Funded)
This program provides financial assistance toward the purchase of a home in the city. Eligibility requirements apply.
- Sewer Connection
This program provides financial assistance to eligible homeowners to connect to the new sewer system. Eligibility requirements apply.
- Rental Assistance (Program Not Currently Funded)
This program provides one-time funding for eligible applicants to obtain safe, decent and affordable rental housing.
The one-time assistance will aid with first and last month’s rent ONLY.
Eligibility requirements apply.
- Foreclosure Prevention (Program Not Currently Funded)
This program is intended to help Miramar families who are facing challenges with their mortgages by providing financial assistance and education on foreclosure prevention.
- Housing, Financial Counseling and Other Resources:
- HOPE NOW
(888) 995-HOPE (4673)
- Housing Foundation of America
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County
- HOPE NOW
- Subordination Policy and Procedure
This is the policy and procedure regarding the possibility of subordinating a mortgage held by the City of Miramar in reference to refinancing/modifying a loan mortgage for a housing unit that has been assisted by the CDBG, HOME, SHIP, NSP or any other local, state or federal funding provided by the City of Miramar.
- Public Notices
Contacts for the above programs:
City of Miramar Economic Development and Revitalization Department
Debbie Stevens, Client Services Coordinator
For more information about Housing Programs, please contact Deborah Stevens at (954) 602-3265