The City Code and Land
Development Code (LDC) are
available at municode.com, an
- The information is easily accessible, up-to-date and official.
- A resolution is the statement of official opinion or will. An ordinance implements or changes the law.
- A resolution or ordinance may be proposed by either the administration (the City Manager and his staff) or by the Mayor or one of the Commissioners. They are both passed by a majority vote of the Commission; however, an ordinance must be voted upon on two separate occasions before taking effect.
- The City of Miramar Land
Development Code (LDC) replaced the city's zoning ordinance on January 1996. It
is a living document and, as such, is subject to revision from time to time.
- Because the entire LDC is a very large document
and could take a considerable time to download to your computer, it has been
divided into sections by chapter.
- To view a chapter, click on the underlined
link and you will see only that chapter. With this format, you no longer need
to download the entire LDC to view a single chapter.